CGFCU provides federally-insured Share Certificates as a solid alternative to volatile investments. With terms from 12 months to five years, our Share Certificates can help you reach any savings goals that you have set for yourself.
- Share Certificates are easy to establish with a minimum deposit of $1000.00.
- Rates of return are guaranteed for the term.
- There are no maintenance fees*.
- Share Certificates can be used as collateral for low-interest loans throughout the length of the certificate.
|Share Certificate Rates
Rates accurate as of 5/1/2013.
If a withdrawal of principal of your share certificate account is made prior to the maturity date of the certificate, the early withdrawal penalty is as follows:
· If the share certificate account term is 12 months or less:
o all accrued dividends for the last 90 days
· If the share certificate account term is 18 months and greater:
o all accrued dividends for the last 180 days
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice